Select the title and we will inform you of the documentation that will be required for its formalization:
Declaration of heirs abintestato (without testament)
Notary able to act: that of the place where the deceased had his last address in Spain
- D.N.I. of the promoter of the act that must be the descendant, ascendant or spouse of the deceased (it is enough that it is a single person for the act, although for the inheritance will have to sign all the declared heirs)
- Certified Death Certificate Last Will.
- Literal marriage certificate of the deceased if married
- Literal birth certificates of children family book
- D.N.I. Or certificate of registration of the deceased to verify last address 2 witnesses who knew the deceased.
- Term: 6 months since death.
Once the minutes have been issued, it is necessary to wait 20 days, after which the acceptance of inheritance can be made.
More information: Ministry of Justice
Sales and purchases of real estate
- ID of buyer and seller; If they are Companies, the corresponding powers or the validity of the position of the Representative.
- Original title (deed) ownership of sellers.
- Certificate that is current in the payment of the expenses of the Community
- Last receipt from I.B.I.
- Expenses: At the expense of the buyer the tax and the expenses of Notary and RegistryGain in charge of the seller
- If you are single and are going to get married: D.N.I. of both
- If married: DNI of both and family book. If in addition they are going to make liquidation of the community of property: titles of the goods that are going to liquidate, scheme of values and distributions
Sale of shares of commercial companies
- DNI socios constituyentes, en el caso de sociedades poderes de su representante
- certificación de denominación vigente (2 meses desde la fecha de emisión)
- certificación bancaria de ingreso del capital social desembolsado vigente (2 meses desde la fecha de emisión)
- Capital mínimo en S.L.N.E. 3.012 €, Máximo 120.202 €
- Para iniciar los trámites de constitución de una S.L.N.E. deberá dirigirse al CIRCE
- Capital mínimo en una S.R.L., 3.005,06 €
- Capital mínimo en una S.A., 60.101,21 €
El CIF lo puede soclicitar la propia Notaría obteniendo el provisional al instante de la firma. También lo pueden solicitar por anticipado en la correspondiente delegación de hacienda o bien una vez constituida la sociedad con la copia simple de la escritura de constitución.
- Certificate of death and Last Will.
- Authorized copy of the will.
- Data of the heirs
- Assets of the deceased or deceased (if they are real estate: IBI, if they are current accounts …, bank certificates)
Must be formalized within 6 months from the death.
- GENERAL: D.N.I. Of the power of attorney, data of the proxy name, marital status, address and D.N.I. If known with certainty
- FOR LAWSUITS: D.N.I. Of the power of attorney, name of attorneys and attorneys and college to which they belong
- OF MERCANTIL SOCIETY: powers of the representative and the data of the proxy
- Deadline of 6 months from death
- Certificate of death and latest wishes
- Authorized copy of the will
- Data of the heirs
- Securities attesting ownership of the property: In Inmuebles I.B.I. In transferable securities, checking accounts, etc .: certificates and bank statements
More information: Ministerio de Justicia